Re: WebVTT

On Mon, Jun 17, 2013 at 8:19 PM, Sean Hayes <Sean.Hayes@microsoft.com> wrote:
> What about when you have separated paint-on text into different cues?
> Glenn says they don't shared state, so how would the next cue know where to paint the next word? Are you explicitly placing every single word / revealed character in Karaoke?
>
> Glenn is correct, In the paint on case effectively the 4 cues would come out like:
>
> T1 --> T2
> Somewhere
>
> T3 --> T4
> Somewhere over
>
> T5 --> T6
> Somewhere over the
>
> T6 --> T7
> Somewhere over the rainbow

Right, that's what I thought and why I raised a concern. If they are
centered in a region at the bottom of the video, how do you manage to
keep the "Somewhere" word in the same location, given that the center
of the line is consistently moving to the right?

Thanks for helping me understand TTML.

Silvia.