RE: Process, Tracker and Bugzilla

I’d be happy for that to be the general structure of the BZ repository, however in order to make forward progress on the work packages I don’t think they canl be so neatly categorized.

What I might suggest is “Work Package” to be an additional component at the same level as your list, possibly with versions for specific work packages.

From: Glenn Adams [mailto:glenn@skynav.com]
Sent: 14 June 2013 14:05
To: Sean Hayes
Cc: public-tt@w3.org
Subject: Re: Process, Tracker and Bugzilla

I would like a courser grained partition, as it is often confusing for folks to determine which bucket applies. We also need to account for possible addition of VTT work.

BZ divides the world into Product and Component. So I'd suggest we have a small number of Products, such as:

TTML
WebVTT

For components for the TTML product, I would suggest the following:

Animation
Layout
Metadata
Other
Parameters
Processing
Profiles
Schemas
Specification
Styling

There is also a third sub-division, Version, so for the TTML/Specification component, we could have:

1.0
1.0SE
Next

I think this should be adequate to start, then we can sub-divide further if needed.