Re: A new proposal for how to deal with text track cues

Hi Glenn,

Since the proposal makes changes to the HTML spec and the WebVTT spec,
I see the HTML WG and the TTCG as primary places for doing this work.

However, input from the TTWG would be highly appreciated since I
believe there is work going on here that may lead to the specification
of a TTMLCue object that would need to fit into the text track cue
hierarchy that is under discussion.

The changes that I am proposing will prepare HTML better for the
introduction of TTMLCue.

Please take your time to review my proposal and I look forward to your
technical feedback and the discussion about it in this forum, which I
would value highly.

Best Regards,
Silvia.