RE: TTML Agenda for 18/07/13

https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/75

This is probably affected by the "discovery" today of the current
authoritative xml.xsd:

http://www.w3.org/2001/xml.xsd (need to disable CSS or acquire with a raw
HTTP access tool for the actual .xsd)

https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/109

FYI, this should have been closed long ago. It was overtaken by Sean's AI:

https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/130

http://www.w3.org/wiki/TTML/changeProposal002

I thought we decided that this was incomplete until there was more work on
defining the anonymous region?  The text that is there now is probably OK
such as it is, but if we are going to close this one, we need to create a
new issue.

Regards,

                Mike