RE: TTML and aspect ratio

From: Michael Dolan <mdolan@newtbt.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2013 08:20:19 -0800
To: <public-tt@w3.org>
Well, yes, that would be the logical thing for W3C to do in reaction to
SMPTE's request :-)

But that would be a TTML 1.1 enhancement, which may be a bit further out.
Once SDP-US and TTML 1.0 2nd Edition publish, I expect the TTWG to return to
working on 1.1.

I suppose instead you can define your own attribute (TTML allows foreign
namespaces), but that would not be interoperable of course.

	Mike