From: Monica Martin (MS OPEN TECH) [mailto:momartin@microsoft.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 27, 2012 12:25 PM
To: 'public-tt@w3.org'
Subject: Detangling Action-102 and Action-103

In today's TTWG call, we combined discussion of Actions 102 and 103 for
SDP-US editor's draft.[1][2][3] We also discussed animation of these
features. I have a suggestion for simplicity and ease of tracking only.

I'd suggest we close both Action-102 and Action-103 as they are complete and
correct:
	a. Action 102: Revision of R0045 and descriptive text added on
roll-up, paint-on and pop-up.
	b. Action 103: Delete R0020 and ensure descriptive text captures
functionality.

Then, we can tackle Issue-189 separately on the animation features (scroll).
[3]  If we need a separate action to revise the Examples in SDP-US we can
open one.

Monica J Martin
Senior Program Manager
Microsoft Open Technologies, Inc.