RE: XSDs solving problem of "XML Schema is too restrictive"

I didn’t see a reply to this….

The 2nd edition editor’s draft is here:

http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/ttml/raw-file/tip/ttml10/spec/ttaf1-dfxp.html

The schema zip referenced there is current:

http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/ttml/raw-file/tip/ttml10/spec/xsd/schema.zip

For now, you  need to copy the ZIP when updated.

Regards,

                Mike