RE: ISSUE-189: do regions scroll their flowed content? [DFXP 1.0]

Thanks.  Indeed.

Assuming we want to provide a realistic simulation of 608 behavior as the example…

It would be unusual for an encoder to send a blank  line at the end of a sequence thus unnecessarily making the top line invisible.

More likely, both of the final lines of text would remain visible until the window is taken down or more text is added.  For that behavior, we could simply make the second line dur=’3s’ and then no trailing blank line.

Similarly, the display after 6s should not overtly erase all the text and still leave the background.  For more realistic tidiness, maybe add to the region, tts:showBackground=”whenActive” such that the region is removed concurrent with the final text becoming inactive?  This also is useful to emphasize the need to pay attention to this attribute for defined, but inactive windows.

Regards,

                Mike