From: Timed Text Working Group Issue Tracker [mailto:sysbot+tracker@w3.org]
Sent: 12 March 2012 13:46
To: public-tt@w3.org
Subject: ISSUE-163 (Cell units): Clarify use of cell units in certain properties [DFXP 1.0]

ISSUE-163 (Cell units): Clarify use of cell units in certain properties [DFXP 1.0]

http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/163

Raised by: Sean Hayes
On product: DFXP 1.0

Some properties that take a length as a value, e.g. border,  textOutline, and padding (one value supplied) do not forbid a cell unit. It is not clear to me what pixel value one would assign to these lengths if the cell in not a square. We should either prohibit cell in these contexts, or define which length is intended.

This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient you must not use, copy, disclose or take any action based on this message or any information herein. If you have received this message in error, please advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this message. Thank you for your cooperation. Screen Subtitling Systems Ltd. Registered in England No. 2596832. Registered Office: The Old Rectory, Claydon Church Lane, Claydon, Ipswich, Suffolk, IP6 0EQ