Simple Delivery Profile for Closed Captions Posted

From: Glenn Adams <glenn@skynav.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2012 16:25:11 -0600
To: W3C Timed Text <public-tt@w3.org>
I have uploaded the Simple Delivery Profile for Closed Captions submitted
by MSFT at [1]. I marked it as an editorial draft pending further action by
the WG. Also, I changed the "short name" to ttml10-sdp, since, at present
this is defined as a profile of TTML 1.0. Some consideration should be
given to how to name/revise this profile (and others) going forward with
respect to the versioning of TTML itself.

[1] http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/ttml/raw-file/tip/ttml10-sdp/Overview.html