TTML Call Time Poll

From: Philippe Le Hegaret <plh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2012 21:52:34 -0500
To: public-tt <public-tt@w3.org>
Dear All,

if you're interested in participating in the next TTML call, as called
by Sean [1], please fill this basic poll information:
  https://www.doodle.com/ca3u4i7gf7egkize

We'll try to accommodate as much as possible but we can't guarantee it
will be convenient or possible for everyone.

Please, respond by Monday, January 30, 4pm US/Eastern.

NOTE: this is an open meeting, so anyone that is working on TTML,
whether or not they participate in the W3C Timed Text Working Group, is
welcome to attend.

Thank you,

Philippe

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-tt/2012Jan/0004.html