RE: Thursday, Feb 9, 10am ET, 4pm CET (Re: TTML Call Time Poll)

I'll have to see if I can get someone else to attend - that date is the next all-day FCC meeting.
AWK

-----Original Message-----
From: Philippe Le Hegaret [mailto:plh@w3.org]
Sent: Wednesday, February 01, 2012 9:48 AM
To: public-tt
Subject: Thursday, Feb 9, 10am ET, 4pm CET (Re: TTML Call Time Poll)

Thank you to all who responded to the poll. As expected, there was not a single time that can accommodate everyone so Sean and I had to make some choices. I apologize in advance if we picked a time that you cannot make.

The call will be held on
  Thursday, Feb 9, 10am ET, 4pm CET

Details will follow.

Thank you,