W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-tt@w3.org > August 2012

[minutes] 20120823 TTML

From: Philippe Le Hegaret <plh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2012 10:49:12 -0400
To: public-tt <public-tt@w3.org>
Message-ID: <1345733352.4151.264.camel@chacal>
                           TTML Working Group

23 Aug 2012

Attendees

   Present
          Andrew_Kirkpatrick, sean, plh, mmartin3, mike

   Regrets
          glenn

   Chair
          sean

   Scribe
          mmartin3

Contents

     * [2]Topics
         1. [3]ACTIONS
     * [4]Summary of Action Items
     __________________________________________________________

ACTIONS

   Action-82?

   <trackbot> ACTION-82 -- Monica Martin to check on mapping of
   708 7F -- due 2012-08-16 -- OPEN

   <trackbot>
   [5]http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/82

      [5] http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/82

   mmartin3: Reviewing Mike's comments. Ready next week.

   ACTION-58?

   <trackbot> ACTION-58 -- Sean Hayes to draft CP for adding
   margin suppport -- due 2012-04-12 -- OPEN

   <trackbot>
   [6]http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/58

      [6] http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/58

   open

   ACTION-59?

   <trackbot> ACTION-59 -- Sean Hayes to draft CP for adding
   content shrink fit features -- due 2012-04-12 -- OPEN

   <trackbot>
   [7]http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/59

      [7] http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/59

   open

   ACTION-63?

   <trackbot> ACTION-63 -- Sean Hayes to issue a call for CPs on
   ISSUE-158 -- due 2012-04-19 -- CLOSED

   <trackbot>
   [8]http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/63

      [8] http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/63

   Sean issued call for proposals.

   Close ACTION-63

   <trackbot> ACTION-63 Issue a call for CPs on ISSUE-158 closed

   sean: How to handle Issue-158?

   mike: refresh the liaison?

   sean: Open call for proposals based on SMPTE draft?

   mike: Respond to request to today's request.

   ACTION-65?

   <trackbot> ACTION-65 -- Sean Hayes to issue call for CPs on
   ISSUE-138, suggesting approach based on combination of style
   and role -- due 2012-04-19 -- CLOSED

   <trackbot>
   [9]http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/65

      [9] http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/65

   sean: How to introduce Ruby markup, style or other.

   Mike advise SMPTE.

   Close ACTION-65

   <trackbot> ACTION-65 Issue call for CPs on ISSUE-138,
   suggesting approach based on combination of style and role
   closed

   plh: Direct scenarios and requirements directly group to group.

   mike: plh and mike are POCs.

   ACTION-70?

   <trackbot> ACTION-70 -- Sean Hayes to create a new, separate
   issue for CP2 (extent/origin) -- due 2012-06-14 -- CLOSED

   <trackbot>
   [10]http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/70

     [10] http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/70

   sean: Created Issue-176.

   Close ACTION-70

   <trackbot> ACTION-70 Create a new, separate issue for CP2
   (extent/origin) closed

   ACTION-73?

   <trackbot> ACTION-73 -- Sean Hayes to incorporate result of
   ACTION-71 into CP
   [11]http://www.w3.org/wiki/TTML/changeProposal002 -- due
   2012-07-19 -- PENDINGREVIEW

     [11] http://www.w3.org/wiki/TTML/changeProposal002

   <trackbot>
   [12]http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/73

     [12] http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/73

   sean: glenn suggested absolute position.
   ... Review ACTION-73 and then close.
   ... Invite Jason back as invited expert.

   plh: Complete [13]invited expert form

     [13] http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/1/ieapp/

   ACTION-81?

   <trackbot> ACTION-81 -- Sean Hayes to take steps to publish
   modified SDP (after action-80 done) to FPWD -- due 2012-08-16
   -- OPEN

   <trackbot>
   [14]http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/81

     [14] http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/81

   sean: Markup corrections are needed.

   ACTION-84?

   <trackbot> ACTION-84 -- Sean Hayes to create clarifying text
   for 2nd edition for cell units -- due 2012-08-23 -- OPEN

   <trackbot>
   [15]http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/84

     [15] http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/84

   open

   ACTION-86?

   <trackbot> ACTION-86 -- Sean Hayes to respond to SMPTE on
   ISSUE-158 -- due 2012-08-23 -- OPEN

   <trackbot>
   [16]http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/86

     [16] http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/86

   sean: open until letter is drafted.

   ACTION-87?

   <trackbot> ACTION-87 -- Sean Hayes to provide clarifying text
   on dynamic flow ISSUE-72 -- due 2012-08-23 -- OPEN

   <trackbot>
   [17]http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/87

     [17] http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/87

   open

   ACTION-55?

   <trackbot> ACTION-55 -- Glenn Adams to work with plh to create
   accessible schema -- due 2012-04-12 -- OPEN

   <trackbot>
   [18]http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/55

     [18] http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/55

   plh: Clarify plh and glenn.

   ACTION-69?

   <trackbot> ACTION-69 -- Glenn Adams to investigate correctness
   of 9.3.3 (7) w.r.t. XSL-FO semantics, and report back to WG --
   due 2012-06-14 -- OPEN

   <trackbot>
   [19]http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/69

     [19] http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/69

   sean: May be complete. Leave open.

   ACTION-83?

   <trackbot> ACTION-83 -- Glenn Adams to draft proposal or spec
   text for ISSUE-174 (canonical concrete syntax for TTML) -- due
   2012-08-16 -- OPEN

   <trackbot>
   [20]http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/83

     [20] http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/83

   sean: TTML 1.0 is the information model rather than a specific
   XML syntax. Define if you use an XML representation - handle
   processing rules and control codes.

   plh: Second edition - conformance change?

   sean: Normative but in addition to TTML 1.0 semantics.

   plh: Need last call if we do so.

   sean: Do in Second Ed. or 1.1.

   ISSUE-75?

   <trackbot> ISSUE-75 -- clarify use of optional
   feature/extension -- closed

   <trackbot>
   [21]http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/75

     [21] http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/75

   ISSUE-175?

   <trackbot> ISSUE-175 -- media type and file extension not
   registered -- raised

   <trackbot>
   [22]http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/175

     [22] http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/175

   <scribe> ACTION: PLH to make sure the TTML media type is
   properly registered for Issue-175.

   <trackbot> Created ACTION-88 - Make sure the type is properly
   registered for Issue-175. [on Philippe Le Hégaret - due
   2012-08-30].

   mike: Make changes to Second Edition if needed.
   ... Attribute inheritance?

   sean: What is initial font size?

   mike: Open a new issue?

   mmartin: Conformance requirements.

   3.The processor supports all mandatory processing semantics
   defined by this specification.

   section 3.2.1

   appendix D

   Table E-2.

   sean: What are the mandatory processing semantics?
   ... Glenn answer this question.

   Issue: Monica: Clarify mandatory processing semantics
   referenced in Section 3.2.1. Consider whether to use Appendix
   D, Table E-2.

   <trackbot> Created ISSUE-177 - Monica: Clarify mandatory
   processing semantics referenced in Section 3.2.1. Consider
   whether to use Appendix D, Table E-2. ; please complete
   additional details at
   [23]http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/177/edit .

     [23] http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/177/edit

Summary of Action Items

   [NEW] ACTION: PLH to make sure the TTML media type is properly
   registered for Issue-175.

   [End of minutes]
Received on Thursday, 23 August 2012 14:49:23 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Thursday, 23 August 2012 14:49:23 GMT