W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-tt@w3.org > August 2012

{minutes} TTML Agenda for 26/7/12

From: Glenn Adams <glenn@skynav.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2012 11:00:16 -0600
Message-ID: <CACQ=j+dQ5X647gq+sASp2M+cajiTzPpjWPEofeJTNZcLKxnTgQ@mail.gmail.com>
To: Sean Hayes <Sean.Hayes@microsoft.com>
Cc: "public-tt@w3.org" <public-tt@w3.org>
Apologies for late posting. Following is an IRC log [1] of last week's call
(07/26), which for some reason didn't result in RRSAgent publishing a
minutes document.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2012/07/26-tt-irc.html

                      IRC log of tt on 2012-07-26

   Timestamps are in UTC.

   13:55:44 [RRSAgent]
          RRSAgent has joined #tt

   13:55:44 [RRSAgent]
          logging to [1]http://www.w3.org/2012/07/26-tt-irc

      [1] http://www.w3.org/2012/07/26-tt-irc

   13:55:46 [trackbot]
          RRSAgent, make logs public

   13:55:48 [trackbot]
          Zakim, this will be TTML

   13:55:48 [Zakim]
          ok, trackbot; I see SYMM_TTWG()10:00AM scheduled to
          start in 5 minutes

   13:55:49 [trackbot]
          Meeting: Timed Text Working Group Teleconference

   13:55:49 [trackbot]
          Date: 26 July 2012

   13:56:34 [Zakim]
          SYMM_TTWG()10:00AM has now started

   13:56:41 [Zakim]
          +??P3

   13:56:48 [glenn]
          zakim, ??p3 is glenn

   13:56:48 [Zakim]
          +glenn; got it

   13:58:21 [Zakim]
          +Sean

   14:02:56 [plh]
          plh has joined #tt

   14:03:01 [Zakim]
          +Plh

   14:04:33 [Zakim]
          + +1.212.664.aaaa

   14:05:41 [plh]
          Thomas Bause

   14:05:48 [glenn]
          zakim, aaaa is Thomas_Bause_Mason

   14:05:48 [Zakim]
          +Thomas_Bause_Mason; got it

   14:07:07 [glenn]
          Chair: sean

   14:07:12 [glenn]
          ScribeNicke: glenn

   14:07:18 [glenn]
          ScribeNick: glenn

   14:07:25 [glenn]
          Agenda:
          [2]http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-tt/2012Jul
          /0016.html

      [2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-tt/2012Jul/0016.html

   14:07:48 [glenn]
          Topic: New Charter

   14:08:06 [glenn]
          plh: new charter is now complete

   14:08:17 [plh]
          [3]https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/1/ieapp/

      [3] https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/1/ieapp/

   14:08:35 [glenn]
          plh: for invitied expert applications, see above url

   14:10:07 [plh]
          [4]http://www.w3.org/2004/01/pp-impl/34314/status

      [4] http://www.w3.org/2004/01/pp-impl/34314/status

   14:14:35 [glenn]
          plh: already received one IE application, from Mike
          Dolan

   14:16:49 [glenn]
          plh: is processing Mike's IE app already

   14:19:46 [glenn]
          ACTION-79?

   14:19:46 [trackbot]
          ACTION-79 -- Sean Hayes to arrange to add link to TTML
          wiki to TTWG Home Page -- due 2012-07-26 -- OPEN

   14:19:46 [trackbot]
          [5]http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/79

      [5] http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/79

   14:19:59 [glenn]
          plh: will add link shortly

   14:21:34 [plh]
          [6]http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/ttml/raw-file/tip/ttml10-sdp/Ov
          erview.html

      [6] http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/ttml/raw-file/tip/ttml10-sdp/Overview.html

   14:21:44 [glenn]
          ACTION-41?

   14:21:44 [trackbot]
          ACTION-41 -- Sean Hayes to aCTION: Sean to start the
          Note on how to use TTML with HTML5/CSS [recorded in
[          ][7]http://www.w3.org/2012/02/09-ttml-minutes.html#actio
          n03] -- due 2012-04-01 -- PENDINGREVIEW

      [7] http://www.w3.org/2012/02/09-ttml-minutes.html#action03

   14:21:44 [trackbot]
          [8]http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/41

      [8] http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/41

   14:22:37 [Tom_]
          Tom_ has joined #tt

   14:22:51 [glenn]
          [9]http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/ttml/raw-file/tip/ttml10-sdp/Ov
          erview.html

      [9] http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/ttml/raw-file/tip/ttml10-sdp/Overview.html

   14:23:14 [glenn]
          see above link for ED

   14:26:24 [glenn]
          sean: will conduct open review of SDP within group
          first, then proceed to FPWD CfC

   14:27:12 [glenn]
          sean: will put out call for review to group on SDP

   14:28:08 [glenn]
          sean: will conduct review until Aug 9, then see how many
          issues are open, then do a CfC

   14:29:10 [plh]
          [10]https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/products/5

     [10] https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/products/5

   14:31:35 [glenn]
          sean: any other issues?

   14:31:58 [glenn]
          plh: where are we with 1.0 2nd Ed?

   14:33:50 [glenn]
          ACTION-67?

   14:33:50 [trackbot]
          ACTION-67 -- Sean Hayes to reach out to community to
          gauge response to a possible change in default behavior
          for endsync and markerMode -- due 2012-06-07 -- OPEN

   14:33:50 [trackbot]
          [11]http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/67

     [11] http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/67

   14:34:17 [glenn]
          sean: believes action 67 satisfied, have discussed with
          SMPTE and other industry

   14:34:27 [glenn]
          close ACTION-67

   14:34:27 [trackbot]
          ACTION-67 Reach out to community to gauge response to a
          possible change in default behavior for endsync and
          markerMode closed

   14:35:38 [glenn]
          glenn: suggests that chair and editor review
          open/pending review issues and actions for completing
          1.1 2nd ed

   14:36:52 [glenn]
          sean: asks glenn to review editing tasks for 2nd ed and
          have private call around Aug 6-7 to synchronize

   14:37:28 [glenn]
          glenn: notes he will be working from philippines office
          from Aug 18 until TPAC

   14:37:45 [glenn]
          ... which is GMT+8

   14:38:03 [glenn]
          sean: canceling next week's meeting due to absence of
          chair

   14:39:09 [glenn]
          Topic: Adjournment

   14:39:12 [glenn]
          adjourned

   14:39:12 [Zakim]
          -Thomas_Bause_Mason

   14:39:14 [Zakim]
          -Plh

   14:39:19 [Zakim]
          -Sean

   14:39:33 [glenn]
          trackbot, end meeting

   14:39:33 [trackbot]
          Zakim, list attendees

   14:39:33 [Zakim]
          As of this point the attendees have been glenn, Sean,
          Plh, +1.212.664.aaaa, Thomas_Bause_Mason

   14:39:41 [trackbot]
          RRSAgent, please draft minutes

   14:39:41 [RRSAgent]
          I have made the request to generate
          [12]http://www.w3.org/2012/07/26-tt-minutes.html
          trackbot

     [12] http://www.w3.org/2012/07/26-tt-minutes.html

   14:39:42 [trackbot]
          RRSAgent, bye

   14:39:42 [RRSAgent]
          I see no action items



On Wed, Jul 25, 2012 at 4:58 PM, Sean Hayes <Sean.Hayes@microsoft.com>wrote:

> We will hold a regular TTML call again this Thursday.
>
> our teleconference is scheduled with reference to Boston Time, the correct
> time of this teleconference in
> your locale may change. Please check
>
> http://timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=7&day=26&year=2012&hour=10&min=0&sec=0&p1=43
>
> Thursdays 15:00-15:00 UTC (10:00am-11:00am Boston local)
> Zakim Bridge +1.617.761.6200, conference 8865 ("TTML")
> IRC: server: irc.w3.org, port: 6665, channel: #tt
> Web gateway to :http://www.w3.org/2001/01/cgi-irc
>
> Agenda
>
> Chair: Sean Hayes
>
> Agenda+ Assign Scribe
>
> Agenda+ Charter approved
>
> Agenda+ Profile discussion [2] and roadmap
>
> Links to Key Documents
>
> [1] Draft Charter at  http://www.w3.org/2012/02/timed-text-wg-charter.html
> [2]
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-tt/2012Jul/att-0005/ttml-profile-submission.htm
> [3] TTML Wiki http://www.w3.org/wiki/TimedText
>
> Reference
>
> Tracker (Issues and Actions): http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker
>
>
>
>
Received on Thursday, 2 August 2012 17:01:07 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Thursday, 2 August 2012 17:01:08 GMT