W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-tt@w3.org > February 2010

RE: Meeting notes for 16/10/09

From: Sean Hayes <Sean.Hayes@microsoft.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2010 16:28:40 +0000
To: "public-tt@w3.org" <public-tt@w3.org>
Message-ID: <8DEFC0D8B72E054E97DC307774FE4B9119E4161C@DB3EX14MBXC313.europe.corp.microsoft.com>
I have not heard of any progress on the dynamic flow implementations which are currently holding up publication. Since we did not identify this at risk in our CR document, we cannot proceed with the current CR without implementation reports on that feature. So my proposal is that, unless I hear to the contrary within one week (silence is consent), I propose to republish TTML as another CR, flagging dynamic flow at risk, for one month. Then if no implementation information is forthcoming, move to PR without dynamic flow after that.

Received on Friday, 12 February 2010 16:29:48 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Thursday, 5 October 2017 18:24:05 UTC