Missing information in the media type template of application/ttml+xml

From: Philippe Le Hegaret <plh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2010 15:51:10 -0500
To: public-tt <public-tt@w3.org>
It has been pointed out that I forgot to include the section regarding
application usage in the media type template of TTML [1].

I came up with an updated form in [2], which adds the following text to
the template:
[[
Applications that use this media type:
        TTML is used in the television industry for the purpose of
        transcoding or exchanging timed text information. There is also
        partial and full support of TTML in components used by several
        Web browsers plugins.
]]
http://www.w3.org/2010/11/ttml-issues.html

Does it sound appropriate?