ISSUE-96 (full feature profile): Creation of a profile which encompasses all of DFXP

From: Timed Text Working Group Issue Tracker <sysbot+tracker@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 15 May 2009 10:35:04 +0000 (GMT)
To: public-tt@w3.org

ISSUE-96 (full feature profile): Creation of a profile which encompasses all of DFXP

http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/96

Raised by: Sean Hayes
On product:

It occurs to me that we may need a short form profile to indicate adherence to all features of the dfxp specification. Apart from its completeness in defining what dfxp is (assuming we ever get round to an afxp, or dfxp2 for example); with the new <feature> mechanism, we are going to have to annotate the entire test suite. This will be a lot of work if we have to determine exactly what features each test is relying on. It may be easier to use a blanket dfxp profile.