TT telecon this Friday

From: David Kirby <david.kirby@rd.bbc.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 04 Mar 2009 17:02:45 +0000
To: public-tt@w3.org
I was planning that on Friday we'd review the test results and start to
look at what we can do about the features that are currently at risk
through lack of working implementations.

However, as Philippe, Sean and Glenn can't join the call, I don't think
we'll make much progress, so I propose that, unless there are other
topics anyone would like to raise, we cancel this week's telecon and
meet next week (13th), as planned.

Does anyone have issues to raise this week?

David