Re: *Last Call* Timed Text document (Review by June 30)

The word "transparency" as appears in prose in DFXP is not the same as the
keyword "transparent" which is a specific named color value. The word
"transparency" is not used normatively in the language. I believe there is
nothing misleading about the use in 8.2.14 if one merely applies the
conceptual fact that "transparency" is the inverse of "opacity".