Re: Minutes of TT telecon 16 Jan 2009

David and all-

The Friday timeslot is generally not good for me, so I can't make
these calls very often - nearly standing regrets, I'm afraid.  But
don't take that as not being interested in the work.

Regarding 708, last November I got CEA to prepare an outbound liaison
to W3C providing some guidance on the "sweet spot" of the spec to
focus on.  But I can't find that it was ever sent to Philippe or that
it was circulated here.  I'll follow up.

         Mike