Re: TDHT summary

From: Silvia Pfeiffer <silviapfeiffer1@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2009 00:32:04 +1100
To: "Geoff Freed" <geoff_freed@wgbh.org>
Cc: "Public TTWG List" <public-tt@w3.org>

Oh dear - this is so early (only started the spec today) - it's barely
worth looking at yet.

But indeed: we are considering just using HTML to do time-aligned text
for the web. There should be a straight-forward mapping between
TimedText and the TDHT (or whatever it will eventually be called)
format. Then, TimedText can be used as an exchange format (as DFXP is
meant to be), and TDHT is web-specific.

Regards,
Silvia.