Default time containment semantics for body (Was: TTAF1-DFXP WD Editor's Copy Update - 20090130)

On Fri, 2009-01-30 at 16:38 +0800, Glenn A. Adams wrote:
> An updated editor’s copy is available at [1], containing resolutions
> for the following
> actions/issues:

Hi Glenn,

I see that you added a paragraph to section 7.1.3 body :
[[
If no timeContainer attribute is specified on a body element, then it
must be interpreted as having sequential time containment semantics.
]]
http://dev.w3.org/2008/tt/spec/ttaf1-dfxp.html

However, Sean and I thought that we agreed to use a parallel time
containment semantics instead. See ISSUE-41 :
 http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/41

Philippe