Content and Timing test results

From: Philippe Le Hegaret <plh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2009 14:30:49 -0500
To: public-tt@w3.org
Attached are the test results for Content and Timing tests.

Nothing new out of them:
 Those tests are heavy on their use of nested div and span in general,
so Adobe, NCAM, and JW FLV don't perform well since they don't support
that. There is also xml:space mishandling for NCAM and JW FLV. JW FLV
does very poorly on styling, so it fails a lot of the content tests.
Finally, we run into a lack of region support for BasicTiming 11 and 12.

I'll keep working on the other sets before Friday.

Philippe