Re: ISSUE-70 (tts:overflow): region background infinite extent [DFXP 1.0]

From: Glenn A. Adams <gadams@xfsi.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2009 15:47:24 +0800
To: Sean Hayes <Sean.Hayes@microsoft.com>
CC: Public TTWG List <public-tt@w3.org>

it does not imply anthing regarding region background, since it does not use
the term "rendering"; i.e., it does not say "region composition, layout, and

region composition and layout includes only those aspects of formatting that
affect placement of formatted content, and not rendering only styling, such
as background (or foreground) colors;

i'm not sure what you mean by "initial containing block" here; in XSL FO
terms, what this is saying is that the content-rectangle of the
block-container-reference-area (as generated by tt:region) should be
considered to be unconstrained (in either block or inline progression
directions) for the purpose of performing line breaking (line composition);

so i think perhaps nothing is needed here;