Re: ISSUE-58 (showBackground animateable): shouBackground should not be animateable [DFXP 1.0]

yes; in fact, we discussed this before on telecon and i mentioned then that
the position of a region could be animated in this fashion; however, on my
recent checks about this, i discovered it was not marked as animatable; so
we need to make it animatable to support this usage; i am proposing to make
all the style properties uniformly animatable; since i haven't heard any
objection yet, i will go ahead and implement this in the editor's draft;

g.