From: Glenn A. Adams [mailto:gadams@xfsi.com]
Sent: 16 April 2009 4:17 PM
To: Sean Hayes; Public TTWG List
Subject: Re: Spec question. xml:space

well, the same information is also obtained from the XML Representation - Element Information Item of div and p, in sections 7.1.4 and 7.1.5, respectively, which, under the Content definition includes Block.class for the former and Inline.class for the latter, where these latter two are defined in Table 4 in Section 5.3.1, where you can see that only Inline.class includes #PCDATA, i.e., having a mixed content model