Re: Spec question. xml:space

Itıs not straightforward to extract this information from the text of the
spec. From the RNG schemaıs Content Module (C.1.2.3), the definition of
TTAF.Inline.class includes the keyword ³text², which is referenced by
TTAF.p.content, but not by TTAF.div.content. TTAF.div.content includes
TTAF.Block.class which does not include ³text². A similar logic applies for
the XSD schema.