W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-tt@w3.org > April 2009

Agenda for TT telecon 9th April

From: Sean Hayes <Sean.Hayes@microsoft.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2009 11:17:01 +0100
To: "public-tt@w3.org" <public-tt@w3.org>
Message-ID: <AB3FC8E280628440B366A29DABB6B6E8046B7EC7D5@EA-EXMSG-C334.europe.corp.microsoft.com>
Reminder that due to the holiday in Europe we are meeting today rather than tomorrow. The bridge is set up for the same time.

TT agenda for Friday 9th April 2009
Time: 10am Eastern, 2pm UK, 7am Pacific.


1) Sean: Update on implementations. (see spreadsheet attached)

2) Glenn: progress on issues and actions:
   ISSUE-9 metadata examples OPEN Add examples for metadata

   ISSUE-15 xml OPEN XML 1.0, XML 1.1, or XML Infoset 2008-12-05 DFXP 1.0 0

   ISSUE-32 referential style chaining (referential style chaining and left precedence)

   ISSUE-33 tts:fontFamily quotedString (ts:fontFamily and quotedString )

   ISSUE-35 opacity float value (opacity is specified as a float value)

   ISSUE-39 extent and root container (definition of the extent property )

   ISSUE-40 style and region (style association for region has a special case not covered in 8.4)

   ISSUE-41 timeContainer default value ( change the default time container semantics of body as par )

   ISSUE-43 Content Hierarchy Region Mapping (Content Hierarchy Region Mapping Example Code)

   ISSUE-47 namespace (Adopt a stable namespace before moving to Proposed Recommendation)

   ACTION-33 open Add support for style element inside region in section 8.4

   ACTION-34 open Add rollup value to dynamicFlow

   ACTION-35 open Subdivide 3.2

   ACTION-36 open Update the schemas

3) Sean: progress on issues and actions:

   ISSUE-29 29.97 drop frame (Could someone look over the frameRateMultiplier and smpteMode files?)

   ISSUE-30 ttp:pixelAspectRatio ( How can we test ttp:pixelAspectRatio ? )

   ISSUE-31 ttp:profile ( How can we test ttp:profile? )

   ISSUE-38 TextAlign002 and span  (TextAlign002 and use of textAlign on span elements)

   ACTION-20 open Write tests for section 9 and 11 Sean Hayes 2009-04-17 DFXP 1.0 Test Suite

4) Glenn: Update on revision of draft spec - issue new WD.

5) All: Discussion (Decision?) on Sean's proposal for required features
    http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-tt/2009Mar/0008.html

6) Philippe: action items

   ACTION-17 open Look into default values for styling

7) AOB.



Received on Thursday, 9 April 2009 10:15:12 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Monday, 2 November 2009 22:41:42 GMT