RE: today's telecon

From: Geoff Freed <geoff_freed@wgbh.org>
Date: Fri, 03 Apr 2009 08:28:41 -0400
To: Sean Hayes <Sean.Hayes@microsoft.com>, David Kirby <david.kirby@rd.bbc.co.uk>, Public TTWG List <public-tt@w3.org>

april 9 works for me.  same time?

g.

From: public-tt-request@w3.org [public-tt-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Sean Hayes [Sean.Hayes@microsoft.com]
Sent: Friday, April 03, 2009 8:28 AM
To: David Kirby; Public TTWG List
Subject: RE: today's telecon

I don't see any reason to meet today as most of the open issues are waiting on Glenn. I haven't made any progress on the test suite. However I don't want to wait two weeks  until we meet again. Can we have a call on the 9th next week to avoid the public holiday in the UK?

Sean Hayes
Media Accessibility Strategist
Accessibility Business Unit
Microsoft