RE: DFXP test suite link

From: John Birch <john.birch@screen.subtitling.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2008 16:31:57 +0100
To: "David Kirby" <david.kirby@rd.bbc.co.uk>, <public-tt@w3.org>

I can confirm that it is publicly accessible :-)

John Birch | Screen Subtitling Systems Ltd | Strategic Partnerships Manager
Main Line : +44 (0)1473 831700 | Ext : 270 | Office :
Mobile: +44 (0)7919 558380 | Fax: +44 (0)1473 830078
john.birch@screen.subtitling.com | www.screen.subtitling.com
The Old Rectory, Claydon Curch Lane, Claydon,Ipswich,IP6 0EQ,United Kingdom

See us at Languages and The Media, 29th - 31st October, Hotel Intercontinental Berlin

Before Printing, think about the environment