Re: question re: streaming caption data format

From: Glenn A. Adams <gadams@xfsi.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2008 10:32:59 +0800
To: Andrew Kirkpatrick <akirkpat@adobe.com>, Public TTWG List <public-tt@w3.org>

One could adjust certain styles via simple XML element streaming without
resending header info. For example, <tt:p> and <tt:span> both take a variety
of style properties. I would imagine that foreground color, background
color, text alignment, and perhaps font style or weight would be the most
likely to be changed during the streaming process, since these
characteristics are sometimes used to indirectly reflect semantic
distinctions.

Glenn