Re: Agenda for tomorrow's telecon

> 4) Test reporting procedure
>     (Geoff - anything from reviewing the SVG and SMIL test reports?)

Here's a summary of how test suites are handled by these two groups.

1.  SVG 1.1 and SVG Tiny 1.2 Test Suites:  http://www.w3.org/Graphics/SVG/WG/wiki/Test_Suite_Overview
The test suite is available in a variety of presentation formats
(Users can also download a TAR file of all three harnesses.)   Each
test operates in the same manner:  an SVG rendering is shown alongside
a PNG representation.  Ideally, the action in the SVG will match that
shown in the PNG.  Each test also has a summary which briefly
describes the test as well as the expected behavior.  An
implementation report (dated 2001) is available at http://www.w3.org/Graphics/SVG/Test/BE-ImpStatus
.

2.  SMIL 3.0 Test Suite: http://www.w3.org/2007/SMIL30/testsuite/
The test suites are divided into three types:  new 3.0 features, other
3.0 features which were originally introduced in SMIL 2.1, and other
3.0 features that were originally introduced in SMIL 2.0.  Each test
contains a link to a source file which describes, among other things,
the expected behavior; and a link to a corresponding SMIL file
itself.  An implementation report is available at http://www.w3.org/2007/SMIL30/SMIL30-implementation-result.html
.

geoff