Re: beginEnd002: par timeContainer and child with no duration

If ccPlayer is non-conformant, what is the problem about asking the
developers to fix the implementation? Excuse me for sounding naive and
having missed the history of TimedText and ccPlayer, but I would
assume that a non-conformant implementation should just be exposed as
such and be fixed.

Regards,
Silvia.