RE: tts:padding only applies to region?

i'm going over all the test files i've written so far and will correct padding005 along with several others that have styles applied to incorrect elements.  i should have them done tomorrow.

g.

From: public-tt-request@w3.org [public-tt-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Philippe Le Hegaret [plh@w3.org]
Sent: Thursday, December 11, 2008 9:18 PM
To: public-tt@w3.org
Subject: tts:padding only applies to region?

I noticed that padding only applies to region.

This would mean that the test Padding005 is incorrect, since it is
applying to div and p:
[[
caption<br/>
      are padded by 30 pixels,
this caption<br/>
      are padded by only 10 pixels.
]]

However, I'm surprised about this restriction. I would have expected
padding to also apply to div, p and span. The second paragraph would
then be padded by 40px and not only 10px.

Philippe