Re: Test suite is now live

Just to be clear, DFXP presently supports both

(1) ttm:* attributes on <tt:metadata>, e.g.

    <tt:p>
      <tt:metadata ttm:role="foo"/>
    </tt:p>

and

(2) ttm:* elements as children of <tt:metadata>, e.g.

    <tt:div xml:id="D0">
      <tt:metadata>
        <ttm:title>TITLE OF DIV D0</ttm:title>
      </tt:metadata>
    </tt:div>

Note that the following variants of the above express the same information
without using <tt:metadata/>.

(1')

    <tt:p ttm:role="foo"/>

(2')