Re: new issue? dfxp and language selection

From: Glenn A. Adams <gadams@xfsi.com>
Date: Sun, 07 Dec 2008 17:37:25 +0800
To: Silvia Pfeiffer <silviapfeiffer1@gmail.com>
CC: Public TTWG List <public-tt@w3.org>

tts:visibility is inheritable (though not indicated as such in the current
spec due to a typo); since tts:visibility applies to both region and content
elements, then, in this case, since tts:visibility is specified on
<region/>, it renders both the region and its content invisibile if set to
hidden;