Re: new issue? dfxp and language selection

tts:visibility is inheritable (though not indicated as such in the current
spec due to a typo); since tts:visibility applies to both region and content
elements, then, in this case, since tts:visibility is specified on
<region/>, it renders both the region and its content invisibile if set to
hidden;