Re: Timed Text (TT) Authoring Format 1.0 – Distribution Format Exchange Profile (DFXP)

Hello Thibault,

Glenn may separately wish to reply but I thought I'd let you know that within our MXF work here at BBC Research, we are already actively working on methods to convey DFXP in MXF files.

One part of this work is the standardization activity on this topic that is underway in the SMPTE at the moment. If you are working on an implementation of this, then it would be useful if we could share details to help this process. I'll pass your email to a colleague here who is working on this, as we would be interested in finding out more about what you're developing to support DFXP in MXF.

Regards,
David Kirby