Registration of application/ttaf+xml

From: Chris Lilley <chris@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2006 18:28:00 +0200
To: public-tt@w3.org

Hello public-tt,

I didn't see a registration template for the application/ttaf+xml media type in
http://www.w3.org/TR/2006/WD-ttaf1-dfxp-20060427/

Did I miss it? If not, please ensure that the next published specification includes such an appendix and that a textual copy of it is sent to the ietf-types@iana.org list inviting comments on the proposed registration.

For details of the registration procedure in the IETF standards tree for W3C-produced media types, please see:
  http://www.w3.org/2002/06/registering-mediatype
In the section entitled
  New Procedure: Registration template in spec, no RFC

For examples of such a template, please see for example
  http://www.w3.org/TR/2004/WD-wsdl20-20040803/#ietf-draft
  http://www.w3.org/TR/SVGMobile12/mimereg.html

 Interaction Domain Leader
 Co-Chair, W3C SVG Working Group