From: Sean Hayes [mailto:shayes@microsoft.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 29, 2005 10:16 AM
To: Johnb@screen.subtitling.com; Glenn A. Adams
Cc: public-tt@w3.org
Subject: RE: Timed Text Authoring Format - Distribution Format Exchange
Pr ofile (DFXP) Streaming

Actually you can have multiple meta child elements, however this does
bring up an issue I have been meaning to raise. The content model for

However I'm not sure it is legal in XML to restrict PCDATA to occur only
after a certain list of elements. It is not possible to express this in
W3C schema in any case.

We might want to consider relaxing the <meta> comes first rule.

Sean

  _____