RE: Timed Text Authoring Format - Distribution Format Exchange Profile (DFXP) Streaming

DFXP does not define a user agent per se, although it does define the
semantics of presentation processing (Section 3.2, item 5), which in
turn is based upon XSL FO formatting semantics. The issue of whether a
glyph is present or absent in a specified font is user agent dependent,
as is whether the font is present or not. There are also many other
aspects of support for rendering of Unicode text that are user agent
dependent, such as: whether Unicode bidi algorithm is supported, whether
the more complex scripts (e.g., Indic, Tibetan, Mongolian, etc.) are
supported. More particularly, I would expect a UA to make claims or
statements about its compliance with various conformance criteria
established by [1], such as C002 and C003.

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/2005/REC-charmod-20050215/

  _____