DFXP LC Comments - Named Colors - was RE: DFXP LC Comments - Issu e 10 Response; Bert Bos

All,

Oh dear... replying to myself....

Two apologies... first for hijacking another thread... second for
incorrectly stating that cyan and magenta are supported as named colours in
HTML4.0.

I think I must have been browsing an early draft (or third party
interpretation). However, my comment still stands - can we add these named
colors to DFXP?

regards (and apologies)

John Birch
Senior Software Engineer,
Screen Subtitling Systems
The Old Rectory, Church Lane
Claydon, Ipswich, Suffolk
IP6 OEQ

Tel: +44 1473 831700
Fax: +44 1473 830078
www.screen.subtitling.com

See us at IBC Amsterdam  9th-13th September Stand No. 1.441

This message is intended only for the use of the person(s) ("the Intended
Recipient") to whom it is addressed. It may contain information which is
privileged and confidential within the meaning of the applicable law.
Accordingly any dissemination, distribution, copying or other use of this
message or any of its content by any person other than the Intended
Recipient may constitute a breach of civil or criminal law and is strictly
prohibited. If you are not the Intended Recipient please destroy this email
and contact the sender as soon as possible.

In messages of non-business nature, the views and opinions expressed are the
author's own and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of the
Screen Subtitling Systems Limited.

Whilst all efforts are made to safeguard Inbound and Outbound emails, we
cannot guarantee that attachments are Virus-free or compatible with your
systems and do not accept any liability in respect of viruses or computer
problems experienced.