Minutes - Telecon - 11/27/03

From: Thierry MICHEL <tmichel@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2004 18:06:11 +0100
To: <public-tt@w3.org>

Minutes - Telecon - 11/27/03

Glenn Adams (Chair and Scribe)
Thierry Michel
David Kirby
Sean Hayes

Erik Hodge
Mike Dolan
Geoff Freed

Thierry, David, Sean, and myself met briefly today to decide what to do
for next F2F. We decided to hold a meeting on Feb 4-6, either at WGBH
(if Geoff can sponsor) or in the UK (at either BBC in Kingswood or TBD

It is realized that some members might not be able to attend, however
all felt it important to have a F2F meeting before the W3C Tech Plenary
in March.

Action: [GA] to ask Geoff whether WGBH can sponsor meeting.

We also discussed need to hold a meeting in Japan in order to bring NCRD
on board. It was agreed to try to schedule a meeting there in June time

Action: [GA] to notify NCRD (via Markku) that January meeting didn't
work out due to scheduling problems and would like to reschedule for

Thierry MICHEL