2nd Public Working Draft - Timed Text (TT) Authoring Format 1.0 Use Cases and Requirements

From: Glenn A. Adams <glenn@xfsi.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 16:25:48 -0400
To: <public-tt@w3.org>
Cc: "W3C TTWG" <member-tt@w3.org>

The 2nd public working draft of the Timed Text Authoring Format 1.0 Use Cases and Requirements document is available at [1]. After a reasonable review period (at least 30 days), the Timed Text Working Group plans to publish this document as a W3C Note.

The TTWG will be meeting on Oct 2-3 at which time we will discuss any comments we receive on this document. If possible, please review and provide comments to this reflector so we can discuss at the upcoming meeting.

Regards,
Glenn

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/tt-af-1-0-req/