Soliciting Feedback on Timed Text (TT) Authoring Format 1.0 Use Cases and Requirements

From: Glenn A. Adams <glenn@xfsi.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2003 09:02:22 -0400
To: <public-tt@w3.org>

The Timed Text Working Group invites you to comment on the 2nd public draft of "Timed Text (TT) Authoring Format 1.0 Use Cases and Requirements" [1]. We expect to accept and process comments that we receive on or before Dec 1, after which time the Timed Text Working Group intends to publish this document (possibly with changes to address comments) as a "Working Group Note".

Please send comments to the public reflector <public-tt@w3.org>, which is archived at [2].

Regards,
Glenn Adams, Chair TT WG

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/2003/WD-tt-af-1-0-req-20030915/