RE: Missing linking and fade transitions

From: Jose Ramirez <joseram@empirenet.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 07:10:28 -0800
To: public-tt@w3.org

It would be great to see fade in & out become a requirement :)
Text in multimedia shouldn't take a back seat to audio and images.
Simply by allowing text to fade in and out of a piece, give TT a
chance to become a part of the presentation instead of an add on, like a
   bumper sticker to a car.

I see linking also as being an essential feature. With 'A' TT can be
used as a table of contents of a multimedia document, TT can supply
links to a MMS version or larger version of the same content for a
digital home entertainment system. Linking give a small language the
power to access Web.

Thanks for replying Glenn.

Take care,
Jose Ramirez