  _____

	From: Johnb@screen.subtitling.com [mailto:Johnb@screen.subtitling.com]
	Sent: Monday, June 30, 2003 12:11 PM
	To: Glenn A. Adams; Luke-Jr@cox.net
	Cc: public-tt@w3.org

	Glenn,

	OK, I see what you mean, I guess the questions then are

	1) Does TT AF need to include a descriptive vocabulary that supports some or all of the XLIFF mtype values?
	2) Is the element name phrase appropriate - since phrase has a rather narrow meaning.
	3) Will TT AF allow extension to support user defined inline markup? Does TT AF need a "get-out" clause (rather like the ruby parenthesis one?)

	regards John B