RE: SMIL [Point of order] was : Proposal 0.0

From: <jan.vandermeer@philips.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 16:10:11 +0100
To: public-tt@w3.org
Cc: public-tt-request@w3.org
Glenn,

> As I have previously said, the *primary* format defined
> by this group *will* be an XML format.

I am very happy with that. In my view, TT is something like :

- a concatenation of text strings;
- each text string has a start and end time;
- each text string may have some dynamic behavior in time, such as
scrolling, colour changes (Karaoke), etc.

So what I think is needed, is to express the above in XML, while using a
notion of time that needs further discussion.

Best regards,

Jan

public-tt@w3.org
Sent by: