Re: Set of Notes we plan to publish - consensus check

On Thursday, January 17, 2019 10:21:29 AM CET Roy T. Fielding wrote:
> Bert seems to be working on that at the moment ... no doubt there is some
> sort of race condition between WG status and document status, so no worries.

Yes, I tried again yesterday to understand why Echidna (the automated
publishing system) refuses my submissions. I can't find anything wrong in the
documents and Echidna's error messages are not the most precise...

But I'll get them published sooner or later.

> ....Roy
>
> > On Jan 17, 2019, at 10:04 AM, Nick Doty <npdoty@ischool.berkeley.edu>
> > wrote:>
> > On Dec 17, 2018, at 10:19 AM, Bert Bos <bert@w3.org <mailto:bert@w3.org>>
wrote:

> >> Sorry that it is taking some time. I'm trying, but the automated
> >> publishing
> >> system is not cooperating. :-( (I get no errors when I just check the
> >> documents, but I do when I actually try to publish them...) I'm sure I'll
> >> find the problem eventually, but it may take a bit longer still.
> >>
> >> I'll clean up the home page a bit more after I publish the three
> >> documents.
> >
> > I received a note that the TPWG was closed, but I haven’t seen the
> > publications happen yet. Is there anything the editors need to do to help
> > get the publications done? Should the group be closed before the wrap-up
> > documents are published?
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Nick

Bert