Re: Proposed version of the final TPE Note we plan to publish

Hi Roy/Rob,

I am fine with Roy's proposed text and not updating the CR draft (i.e.
not including the updated reference).

Roy: Could you do the edits and then we will ask the WG whether the
revised proposal is acceptable to everyone.

Regards,
matthias