Re: Micro-Minutes; next call on August 06.

Hi Jason,

thanks a lot for the summary. I was not aware of the CPDP deadline. I am
sorry that we missed it.

I agree that a TPAC unconference session on Wednesday October 24 is the
best choice for now. David Singer indicated that he could moderate such
a session for us (if we get sufficient interest).We would need to come
up with a title. E.g. "Learnings and final NOTEs from the TPWG"

Would this work for everyone?

Regards,
matthias